Reflections

Monday, January 24, 2011

Drained

Not sure where to start, but emotions are piling up like nobody's business.
Didnt expect that to come, but standing at the greater side of view I know why that decision was made.
It wasnt easy for anyone, but I wasnt expecting myself to react in this way, for I thought the past one year or so has made me - detached.
This made me realise that deep down, I'm still the same.
And it dawned on to me that this maybe what some had experienced or were struggling with.
When it's too overbearing, one may choose to leave and start afresh.
The most difficult thing is not to hang on dearly, but have the courage to choose to let go - and really letting it go.
Time isnt the factor, it is the moment that counts.
The TLC that fillls up the whole area will never be the same again.
Talk about decision analysis, problem analysis whatever.
Some things just cant be processed through in this manner.
Listen to your heart, think with your brain and follow through.

All of us have a common destination. But the way we embark on this journey may be different. Conflicts, clashes etc, that aside, focus on the similarities and leverage on it. Turn our differences to synergies and ride on it. Help ourselves, help others, and help everyone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home