Reflections

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Everywhere

Pondering whether I'm in my comfort zone,
but there came another pool of waves that I've to ride on.
I haven't really found the answer to it but I guess it doesn't matter now,
for what's really important is the present.

This is the primary reason of being here,
but yet aint really confident to put chaos in place.
I think back, of the things that I've learnt, of the place that I've grown up in, of the mentors that have made a positive difference to my life.
I hope I haven't forgotten all these.
As others have made a positive difference to my life, I hope I have somehow made others felt the same way too.

Another new perspective of work that's not just about work itself nor the people, but it's also about the grounds covered coupled with heavy weights on the shoulders. Not a bad deal to be able to lose weight while on the move - I just hope I wont grow shorter haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home