Reflections

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

16 May 07
Tao Yuan Airport
Singapore

Its time to travel all the way from Gao Xiong back to Tao Yuan to catch our flight.


The 5 gals who travelled Hua Lien and Gao Xiong together.


In the plane with Mei Xuan


Back in Singapore feeling like a star haha. The dudes were really cutie and thoughtful to welcome us back heh.


Yeah we have survived our graduation trip together (missing Jun Pei who has to rush off).


Looking back, I thought this is one of the most fruitful trip that I had in my entire life. Although I did go for other trips later on, I believe that there is only one graduation trip and I'm proud to say that my graduation trip to Taiwan is a huge success filled with fun and nonsense with the peeps that I had with me hee. From the planning to implementation stage, from exploring the places to talking to strangers, from shopping and bargainning to eating and getting sick, all these form bits and pieces of the Taiwan memories. This trip is not possible without the participation of everyone, and I hope we all have our share of fun before we embark on a different journey heh. Taiwan graduation trip - 成功!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home