Reflections

Friday, February 24, 2006

24 Feb 06
Its snowing in Seattle!!!

after changing a set of new bedsheet, the bed feels especially comfy to sleep on. lying on the bed, muscles relax, mind slowly switching from the hectic workload to lalaland...

'thump thump!' at 2 plus.

scare the hell out of me. the knock on my door was so loud, i thought whatever has happened on this weird hour. well, something did happen, a pleasant surprise in fact.

its snowing in seattle!!!

i am feeling so 'high' about it till i cant get back to sleep. the beauty of snow... especially at night makes it even more romantic. it just falls, and hit you without realising it. the soft touch, the fluffy white snow thats so fragile, stirs up lots of emotions in me.

i dont wish to add that when day arrives, it will be the departure date of the snow.

i cant save it for its meant to go. probably its this whole process that will makes us to be more appreciative of its rare existence.

its ok... coz the photos are there to remind you.

its really ok... coz it has left a place in my heart.

a burning desire to dance in it, to reciprocate my love for you =)

i dont mind getting disturbed in my sleep, seriously. and i thank all who had wakie me and had shared this beauty scene with me. the company of you guys made this even beautiful... and i want to dance in it with all of you =)


leaving our handprints behind


we were here



snow on the grass



oops... i wore a hat coz i dont want my hair to get wet... so that i can go back to sleep later haha



group shot under the snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home