Reflections

Thursday, February 23, 2006

21 Feb 06

A gross entry, pardon me.

My toilet bowl started to choke yesterday right after i finished my big business. is it too big to get flushed down? or the problem lies with the sewage system itself? beats me. its a mess, coz it grinded the stuff but yet didnt want to accept it. kept flushing hoping that it would went through but it turned out worse -- my bathroom got flooded instead -_-"

no kidding.

it got so serious that the management went knocking on my door, saying that the tenant staying right below me informed her that her ventilator was leaking. i couldnt find any holes in my bathroom that could lead to the ventilator downstairs. what a joke to see water overflowing from my toilet bowl to the bathroom floor. a greater joke to imagine water dripping from the ventilator downstairs.

couldnt bear to flood the other tenant's bathroom as well, so i cleared the excess water and prayed that her bathroom aint in a worse condition as mine.

oh, did i mention that once my bathroom got flooded the toilet bowl is back to normal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home