Reflections

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

30 Mar 06
Doing This and That

Although there isnt any classes today, i'm still doing a lot of 'this and that'.

In order to get around, I finally went to collect my Spring quarter U Pass sticker. Luckily the building was easy to locate, however what left me dissatisfied was the way the admin stuff pasted the sticker! it was totally off the designated area, and the 'leftover sticking out piece' was folded to the front -_-" so the nicely pasted Winter quarter U Pass sticker by me was totally ruined by her act. there goes my souvenir... okok i'm a perfectionist, i admit.

Retrieve my consumer behavior coursepack, aint really thick but the notes are really messy.

To gear up for a quarter of exercising (we shall see), it's time to renew the IMA locker.

Met up with my HR groupies to work on the first skill builder assignment at balmer commons. the assignment has several typo errors and we were totally clueless in finding the statistics. so, the familiar ones started chatting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home